There are a number of Brisbane Liposuction clinics in Australia that provide quality liposuction procedures for clients that wish to have a more shapely body by losing their extra kilos from strategic locations. The cost of the procedures is fairly the same throughout the country. Although the figures listed here pertain mostly to Brisbane Liposuction costs in other cities in Australia are roughly the same.
The Breakup of Brisbane Liposuction Costs
There are four distinct areas that make up the total cost of a liposuction procedure. The surgeon fee, the cost of the procedure, the anaesthetist fee and the cost of the compression garment.
The Surgeon Fee usually comprises of the consultation fee which ranges from AUD$50 – 100 per session, and the procedure fee which can range from AUD$ 2000 – 7000 based on the surgeon’s experience and reputation.
Here is a list of costs for different procedures, starting from the least to the most expensive.
- Liposuction in the inner and front knees, or in the posterior axillary fold behind the arms, or the anterior axillary fold in front of the arms and above the breasts, can each cost around AUD$ 2,500.
- Liposuction in the chin, neck and jowls cost around AUD$ 3000.
- Liposuction in the inner and outer thighs, hips, waist, lower abdomen, or upper abdomen can each cost AUD$ 4000.
- Liposuction of the arms cost around AUD$ 5000.
- Liposuction of the calves and ankles or the buttocks can cost around AUD$ 6000 each.
- Male breast or gynecomastia liposuction also costs around AUD$ 6000.
- Liposuction of the female breasts is the most expensive procedure, costing around AUD$ 7000.
The Brisbane liposuction procedure fee might also vary depending on the number of areas in which the patient undergoes surgery. When the procedure is done in more than one part of the body, the most expensive procedure is charged the full fee. The less expensive procedures are offered a discount.
The cost of the procedures for liposuction in Brisbane also rises proportional to the surface area covered. Brisbane liposuction costs on smaller areas such as the chin or neck would typically be lower when compared to larger areas like the abdomen or the thighs.
Apart from the surgeon and the procedure fee, Brisbane liposuction costs would also include the anaesthetist fee which could be anywhere from AUD$ 750 – 1000.
The final component of the Brisbane liposuction cost is the price of the compression garment. These garments are meant to be worn after the procedure and can range from AUD$ 150 – 300.
Differences in Male and Female Brisbane Liposuction
There are obvious differences in the anatomy of the male and the female human body. Therefore, the liposuction procedures also differ quite a bit between men and women. Since the female human body typically contains more fat than the male, the cost of the procedure for liposuction in Brisbane could be slightly higher for women than for men. There could always be exception where some men are extremely flabby and require more amounts of fat to be removed.
Brisbane Liposuction Conclusion
Liposuction is a relatively safe procedure nowadays. The cost of the procedures has come down over the years. The Brisbane liposuction costs listed above are also equally applicable to other cities in Australia.